- This event has passed.
December 6th, 2022
06:00PM - 08:00PM
Join Ginger and the team as we discuss this month’s food themed book;
The Flavor Equation by Nik Sharma
In this groundbreaking book, Nik Sharma, scientist, food blogger, and author of the buzz-generating cookbook Season, guides home cooks on an exploration of flavor in more than 100 recipes.
• Provides inspiration and knowledge to both home cooks and seasoned chefs
• An in-depth exploration into the science of taste
• Features Nik Sharma’s evocative, trademark photography style
The Flavor Equation is an accessible guide to elevating elemental ingredients to make delicious dishes that hit all the right notes, every time.
Bright: Lemon-Lime Mintade
Salt: Roasted Tomato and Tamarind Soup
Sweet: Honey Turmeric Chicken Kebabs with Pineapple
Savory: Blistered Shishito Peppers with Bonito Flakes
Rich: Coconut Milk Cake
• A global, scientific approach to cooking from bestselling cookbook author Nik Sharma
• Dives deep into the most basic of our pantry items—salts, oils, sugars, vinegars, citrus, peppers, and more.
Food and drink will be available for purchase during the event and a complimentary snack from the book will be served. Visit Old Fire House Books in Old Town Fort Collins to purchase your book. Book purchases at Old Fire House Books the month before or month of book club receive a 20% discount for being a part of the Ginger and Baker Book Club.
*Book Club is a free event. No ticket is necessary but RSVP’s are appreciated.