- This event has passed.
March 30th, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Beyond Pizza & Salad
Who doesn’t love a great pizza? Tonight we’ll take pizza creation to higher levels. Join us in the Ginger and Baker Teaching Kitchen to learn all the ins and outs of making a delicious pizza from crispy, chewy crust to tasty and fast sauce options and how to choose and work with different toppings to elevate your pizza experience. Plus, learn how to create a gorgeous salad to go with your pizza!
Basic Pizza Dough
Classic Red Sauce
Market Salad Design
Emulsified Salad Dressing Tips & Tricks
For more information or to schedule a private class contact the Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Piper Fennimore, 970-223-7437 x114 PFennimore@gingerandbaker.com
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with gift cards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a gift card.
Purchase One Ticket per person attending.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!