- This event has passed.
April 6th, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Mixed Berry Pie & Savory Hand Pies
Here at Ginger and Baker, we love pies! Come and join us for a fun evening of pie making ! We will walk you through the creation of our pie dough, plus two exciting fresh sweet and savory pies and fillings to show off to your friends, family (and anyone else who will listen).
What We’re Cooking:
- G&B Pie Dough 101
- Crumble (Streusel) Topping
- Mixed Berry Crumble Pie
- Seasonal Market Salad
- Ham, Roasted Red Pepper and Spinach Savory Hand Pies
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- Enjoy the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
One ticket per person attending.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Piper Fennimore, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!