We are pleased that you are exploring Ginger and Baker. Ginger and Baker is a place where high expectations aren’t just met – they’re exceeded. We believe our Guests deserve caring and attentive Team Members who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Ginger and Baker, we care for people so they can be their best. We continue to be recognized as one of Fort Collins best companies to work for. Ginger and Baker Team Members work in an environment that drives exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment.
As a Greeter with Ginger and Baker, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our brand and dining experience. Your warm, personal attention provides a memorable first impression for our Guests of our restaurants, bars and facilities, making them feel welcome and valued. You are responsible for maintaining outstanding Guest service, generating sales, merchandising, and safe guarding company assets. Personally, engage with our Guests in a Warm and Authentic manner at all times. Create an experience with every Guest that generates a “Good Will Ambassador” for Ginger and Baker.
- The primary function of the Greeter is to assist the Restaurant Manager in providing fast and courteous service to guests. Setting the stage prior to opening till end of shift.
- Push for an exceptional level of Guest satisfaction by responding to each Guest’s individual needs in a timely manner. Consistently achieves excellent results in satisfaction feedback. Professionally handle each Guest, incoming phone calls and appropriately close each sale.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate operational activities with key relationships in all areas of Ginger and Baker.
- Provide history and tour of facilities when possible.
- Promote a warm and friendly atmosphere among Team Members and Guests.
- Provide the highest standards of service established, consistent with the overall standard of Ginger and Baker.
- Actively participate in communicating any and all observations during your shift.
- Memorize menu items and daily specials in order to answer questions and make recommendations
- Create a Greeters training manual and update as required and then train all new Greeters as specified.
- Comply with Ginger and Baker policies/procedures and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the Team Member Handbook.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities RequiredThe ability to apply the use of common sense and understanding in order to carry out instructions, in any form. The ability to work in close proximity with others comfortably, while multitasking in a fast-paced environment. Conflict resolution skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks and make decisions in a fast-paced client driven environment. Exceptional communications skills requiring strong selling and interpersonal skills. Attention to the details is a requirement.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- 1-year customer service in a High-End Retail/Restaurant setting