If creating memories and being part of an exceptional guest experience appeals to you, perhaps you would be interested in joining the outstanding team of hospitality professionals at Ginger and Baker located in the river district of Fort Collins, CO!
- Showcase your talents as Bartender with Ginger and Baker
- Provides attentive and friendly service to customers.
- Takes orders from customers, bar waiter/waitress, and service personnel.
- Mixes/follows, ingredients/recipes such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks as specified.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served.
- Operates, balances and reconciles cash till and POS sales.
- Restocks to par levels after each shift
- Cleans/arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Slices/prepares and pits fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Monitors consumption of alcohol by guests.
- Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
- Hours are determined by 24-hour schedule and subject to change.
- Performs other reasonable duties as requested by Management.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Possess minimum Associates college degree or equivalent educational experience. Two (2+) years of relevant or Forbes/AAA Four (4) star/diamond Hotel/Restaurant Bartending experience. Must have basic proficiency of Microsoft Word & Excel software applications. Must possess good knowledge of service, wine and spirit service.
- Has demonstrated skills, knowledge and competency in the areas of service, mixology, wine and beer.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills with other members of management, professional, and support staff are also required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have TIPS, first aid and/any SERV Safe/County required certifications.
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50-100 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Ability to distinguish, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors or odors, or recognizing particular flavors or odors using tongue or nose.