You may have noticed that things look a bit different around here; we’re doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
Most importantly, we’re committed to great service, great food and complete compliance with the local, state and federal guidelines for best practices in restaurants.
We’ve joined with other restaurants here in Old Town to ensure a common commitment to providing a great dining experience while following practices that increase your confidence and comfort.
Here at Ginger and Baker, we are:
- Sanitizing booths, tables and chairs after each guest
- Sanitizing restrooms and high-touch surfaces on a regular schedule
- Screening staff daily before each shift
- Ensuring all staff are masked and gloved
- Providing single use menus, salt, pepper, etc.
- Being patient and understanding while providing service in this new environment
- Complying with all CDC, State and Local guidelines
And here’s how you can help:
- Check in with our greeters upon arrival
- Wear masks or face coverings around the building except when seated
- Be respectful of social distancing practices
- Be patient and understanding as we work through this new environment
- Enjoy your meal
- Save room for pie!