As the world’s attention has turned to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we want to let you know what we are doing to take additional precautions. The health and safety of our employees and our guests is of utmost importance to us.
In addition to monitoring and complying with all regulations from the CDC, WHO and the FDA, we are augmenting and increasing the frequency of our preventative measures:
- Our facilities and maintenance team is regularly sanitizing commonly used surfaces including doors, counters, railings, tables, chairs, light switches, bathroom surfaces and many more locations.
- We are ensuring every employee is healthy as they come to work and supporting them if they have special circumstances and need time off.
- Everyone is on an increased level of hand washing and sanitizing, including using gloves for all food-handling and for all cleaning and sanitizing.
- We use anti-bacterial products for cleaning and dishwashing that are approved by regulatory agencies.
- Our daily diligence is magnified greatly and we are committed to doing everything we can do to maintain a clean and safe environment.
We are encouraging everyone to help their neighbors and take care.